If I were living in Ohio or Florida, I’d have held my nose and voted for the war criminal. But I’m not! I’m living in New York, a state which is going to deliver its electoral votes to the Democratic Party candidate this year, no matter what I did at the voting booth. So I was free to vote my conscience, and did:
- Jill Stein/Cheri Honkala, Green Party
- US Senate:
- Colia Clark, Green Party
- US House of Representatives:
- Yvette Clarke, who’s a Democrat, but I voted for her on the Working Families line, because NY supports fusion balloting.
- Justices of the Supreme Court:
- Cheryl Chambers, Barry Kamins, William Miller, all on the Democratic Party line. The only two alternatives, both on the Working Families line, were not approved by the NY Bar Association.
- Judge of the Civil Court:
- Craig Walker, Robin Garson, on the Democratic Party line.
- State Senator:
- Eric Adams, a Democrat, on the Working Families line. (I think. I might have messed this one up and voted him as a Democrat.)
- Member of the Assembly:
- Walter Mosley III, Democratic Party.
The polling place was pretty crowded. It took five or ten minutes for me to get my ballot, and then twenty minutes on line to submit my ballot once I’d filled it out.